Hello fellow Curious Gals (and Guys!). The Motley Ms. welcomes guest bloggers to help us explore and ponder the Universe! Please review the following guidelines prior to submission:
- Guest blog posts must be relevant to the overall theme. Motely Ms is varied and eclectic- but within reason. Your article should fit within a general theme of personal growth, hope and/or restoration (healing from abuse, abandonment, betrayal, etc.). ‘How to,’ opinion and personal stories are appreciated. Spiritual posts must be Christian-focused. Prosperity ‘gospel’ not allowed.
- 800- 1500 word count.
- You must own the rights to your submission and allow The Motley Ms. to publish. Once published, The Motley Ms reserves the right to maintain, edit or remove the post.
- Nothing spammy. Content written for the sole purpose of advertising your product or page will not be considered. No press releases.
- Please submit meaningful content with limited out-going links.
- Please provide a link to an interesting and appropriate photo (on topic) along with photo credit.
- Please provide a short bio with your submission. A link to your blog and/or social media page is acceptable.
- Please cite all sources.
- The Motley Ms. Reserves the right to edit for spelling, grammar, length, images and appropriateness of content.
- Guidelines originally posted 5/25/2017 and blogged on 6/17/2017. Updates will be made and noted on this blog entry. Your submission reflects the understanding and agreement of The Motley Ms’ submission guidelines. Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Picture credit: allthingslearning.wordpress.com
The Motley Ms.
Hi! My name is Melinda. I'm a saved-by-grace-er, lifelong learner, INFJ, health & fitness trynabe, Mom, #vanlifer, mental health vlogger, and Director & Clinical Supervisor at a Child & Family Therapy Practice in Northern California.
The Motley Ms
The Therapist's Therapy Blog